If you’re like me staying at home passing time scrolling through Facebook and Instagram, you will probably come across people at home doing their facial with strange looking tools or contraptions. Here are 13 products you can find on Amazon that worth the hype.
1. A wall mount hair dryer holder, have you ever wish both of your hands are free when you’re blow drying or styling your hair. Well here’s the solution.
Promising review: “I LOVE this hair dryer holder. It took me 15-20 minutes to dry my hair in the morning, now it takes me 8 because I don’t have to put my arms down to rest them anymore. I placed it high on my bathroom wall and tilted the arm down because I wanted to straighten my wavy hair. My hair was sleek and straight because I brushed it while drying which was so much easier to do without holding the dryer. I’ll tell all my friends about this-every lady needs to have one.” – Jon Wagner
Get it from Amazon for $25.99
2. A LED face mask is made of medical LED beads and has a specific wavelength to treat different skin problem. Each color of light can cure a common skin disease. It is clinically proven to increase blood flow and collagen production to help treat acne, tightens skin, and improve pigmentation.
Promising review: “I have been wanting to get a full LED face mask for a few reasons. One reason I wanted this face mask is simple, it is FDA approved, so I don’t have to be scared of exposing my skin to treatments. I currently own an FDA approved Conair red LED which was approximately $70; however, it is a circle hand-held wand that can only cover one area of your face. It would take well over 1.5 hours to do your entire face! This mask covers your entire face and treatment can be completed in a fraction of the time. My hand-held LED wand only had one color which was red. This LED Face Mask has 7 different lights that treat everything from anti-aging to acne. Another reason I wanted this LED face mask is that I can use this after my skincare essences and serums. I also have used this after microdermabrasion. Ths LED light does not cause any stimulation or burning of the skin which is great. I have noticed an improvement in the skin texture and pigmentation after owning about one month. This is a very sturdy, well-made, hard plastic that will last a long time. Finally, the warranty was the icing on the cake. If I didn’t like it, wasn’t benefiting from it, it breaking, etc., then it will be guaranteed by the seller. Feel free to buy worry-free because it is a great experience.” – Priestley
Get it from Amazon for $118.89
3. A beauty spatula that will get every last drops of your foundation. Never waste your beauty products by utilizing the Beauty Spatulas. The flexible silicone heads help get into the corners and crevices of lotion bottles and makeup containers.
Promising review: “Thrilled with this affordable tool. At first glance- I was worried the small spatula wouldn’t be small enough to fit into my Burt Bees Day Lotion bottle opening, but I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to easily slip it through and scrape the sides of the bottle. I wonder why I have never thought to get this? All this time I have been living in ignorance, believing that the last bits of my precious face cream were a lost cause. This mildly life changing product is totally worth it!” – Amazongirl777
Get it from Amazon for $6.99
4. An under eye collagen patch that will help you say goodbye to tired eyes, fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, under-eye puffiness and loss of firmness.
Promising review: “I keep mine in the fridge! They are soothing/cooling to the under eye area and reduce our fines and lines. My skin feels much more smooth and hydrated without using any eye cream or serums. They feel like little jelly pads and are easy to apply. I also take the extra stuff that’s on them in the packaging and dab it on my upper eye lid so my full eye gets the effects!! These are now a must have for me ” – Kimberly Denise
Get it from Amazon for $17.99
5. A Clasonic facial cleansing brush is one of the best way to exfoliated your skin as recommend by many dermatologist. Mia Prima cleanses 6 times better than with your hands alone leaving your skin softer, smoother and more beautiful.
Promising review: “I was told once by an esthetician that this was hands down the best product on the market & worth the price. The difference from hand washing to using this product is incredible my skins feels like I’m getting a facial every time I use it! Yes, you have to replace the heads every 3 months it’s in an incredible product that is so gentle you can use it twice a day!” – Callie
Get it from Amazon for $99.00.
6. An ice roller will erase all signs of tiredness from under your eyes whether from all night partying or a late night at the office.
Promising review: “Extremely affordable and feels great on my face right when i wake up in the morning!! I can feel the difference after a couple of rolls along my puffy eyes and face. It soothes my puffiness with the cold but Bearable feeling. And it does stay cool for a good amount of time. Best thing is its not a watery mess. I read other reviews about people complaining that the handle is plastic and cheap…. COME ON people YOURE paying LESS than $20.00 for this what do you expect?? Top of the line material??” – Tammy N.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99
7. A cosmetic mini fridge will make your precious skin care products last longer as well as keeping them ice cold. It’s perfect for storing your skincare, personal care & beauty product faves! From moisturizers to masks… serums to creams…& everything in between!
Promising review: “I bought this to keep by my vanity table to store skincare items that I like to keep cold. Without the middle shelf I’ve got more than a dozen sheet masks, three 1-2 ounce vials of serums/toner, an eye cream, and an eye serum roller in there.
I’ve been using it for about two weeks now and it’s been working perfectly with everything staying super cold!
I had the fridge running for about 5 hours while at work before putting anything in. The masks were already cold and the other items were room temp but were cold within an hour or two.
I’ll be making an 8-hr drive in a couple of weeks and plan to use it for drinks. Will update review after seeing how it does in the car!” – Jamie
Get it from Amazon for $49.99
8. A jade roller is a must have tool in your beauty arsenal. It helps reduce dark circles and puffiness under eyes, improve skin and health through natural anti aging jade stones without any chemicals or irritants.
Promising review: “I love this roller! I use it a few times a week when applying my serums and I’m obsessed with the facial massager when my fave feels swollen! It’s a bit squeaky, but I don’t find that to be a huge problem. I’ve recommended it to so many of my friends and family and everyone loves it” – Arielle RN
Get it from Amazon for $21.95.
9. A facial steamer will boosts the absorption your favorite beauty creams, serums and masks so you can get the maximum effect from your favorite beauty products.
Promising review: “I love using this Nano Steamer! Gives a good amount of hot steam, which helps opening up my pores for easy blackhead/whitehead extraction. I tried a different brand facial steamer before and was completely unsatisfied – it barely gave any steam and wasn’t hot enough. This Nano Steamer does exactly what it’s supposed to do! It’s almost like having a mini sauna at home. Just be careful not to put your face too close to the device, the steam is pretty hot. I like to cover with the towel while using the steamer, helps for steam not to escape. Also wanted to mention that the customer service is great! I lost a water container for the steamer while moving, emailed them about it, they replied promptly and sent me a replacement part the same day for free.” – Jekaterina Romanova
Get it from Amazon for $39.95.
10. A microneedle derma roller works by using tiny needles to prick your skin, prompting it to regenerate itself and produce new collagen and tissue growth. This one make it easy for you to do a DIY session of derma rolling at home instead of spending thousands of dollars at the dermatologist.
Promising review: “I am pleasantly surprised. The description said that it would help with indented acne scars. After suffering from cystic acne through my teen years, I was left with a few indented scars. I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and it is the best purchase I’ve made in a while. The scars are literally gone. Instead of using it once a week as instructed, I used it every other day and saw amazing results. I wish I had progress pictures, but I was so hopeless that I didn’t want to bother taking a picture. If you need something to help with indented scars or acne scars overall, BUY THIS. You will not regret it.” – Gisella Lopez
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
11. A makeup remover pen will remove or correct small makeup smudges, smears, and mistakes without having to take off the rest of your makeup with this Makeup Remover Pen. Have you ever wish that there’s an undo button when you do your eye makeup, with this pen you can.
Promising review: “This product is so exciting and hard to believe there is such a thing!
It does exactly as described! To clear up another review that I read, someone said it’s difficult and time consuming to use. Correction, it’s very easy to use, and only takes a second to wipe off after using.” – Rhettsy
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
12. A facial razor is a versatile beauty tool that shapes eyebrows, removes fine hairs, and even smoothens skin.
Promising review: “I’m a redhead with pale skin and light see thru hair on my arms and face. I’m a makeup artist and kept hearing from others about face shaving (dermaplanning) how it makes the makeup look better and skin glowy and decided why not, let’s try it! And I’m so impressed! I wish I had a picture as I was using the tool how much white peach fuzz came off in small strokes! I loved the eyebrow tool, couldn’t have shaped the brow without it! Its important to properly cleanse before using as you will be opening up your pores in the process for exfoliating, some of the reviews said they broke out and I imagine its bc they didnt properly cleanse. I washed my face and patted dry then used the product and rinsed with cold water and washed my hands with antibacterial soap. Then applied toner, serum and a high quality moisturizer. From research, they rec. Not wearing makeup the day you use this and gently cleanse and moisturize. So thats what I did! I dipped the blade in rubbing alcohol to sanitize after using. I don’t know how some reviews said they cut theirselves with this tool, I was nervous to try this bc of said reviews but honestly no. Hold the tool at a 45 degree angle, make small strokes downward and hold the skin taut on the area you are doing. There’s not way your going to draw blood. Good luck and give it a try!” – dl
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
13. A natural lip plumper that will increase firmness and elasticity while creating a fuller looking lips. It works by increasing the blood flow into your lips creating fuller, more voluptuous lips.
Promising review: “I have been wanting lip injections but they are costly and I am afraid of needles. I wanted to find a cheaper and less painful alternative so I decided to purchase this after seeing it on Instagram. So far I’m pretty happy with the results. It obviously doesn’t last as long as an injection but I don’t mind adding it to my beauty routine to give my lips an extra boost. Looks even better when you finish it off with lipstick and especially gloss. Looking into trying their lip serum next…” – RocMac
Get it from Amazon for $99.95.