Your skin is the largest organ of your body, weighing from two to four kilos. It also completely refurbishes itself every 7 to 10 weeks. Depending on your state of health, your skin may appear soft, smooth, dry or sultry. To guarantee that you will have beautiful and young skin, don’t forget to pamper it.
Like other people out there, you probably don’t know how to have beautiful skin. Instead of worrying about what to do, simply use the following as your guide.
When it comes to skin, most people prefer to do everything just to ensure that they get the look they desire from their skin. However, not all of them find it easy because it takes supplies of cash and effort. If you are one of them, you have to follow the succeeding tips:
- Wash Your Face at Night and in the Morning – When washing your face, make sure that you use a product suited for your skin type. Say for instance; if you have visible pores all over your face, use a wash for oily skin. For few visible pores, you likely have dry skin.
- Exfoliate Your Skin – You have to do this at least once a week. Rubbing an exfoliating product delicately on your face using your fingers will help a lot in your battle. As advised, rub the product on your face for the same length of time that you would normally wash it. Then, rinse the product off with water.
- Moisturize Your Skin After Washing – You have to do this even if you have greasy skin. One important thing to check is to see if the moisturizer is meant for normal, oily, or dry skin.
- Drink More Water – Water plays a vital role in making your skin stunning and glowing. It helps flush out your system and keeps your skin clear. As experts say, stay away from any sugary juice or soft drinks since sugar may intensify acne.
- Eat Plenty of Vegetables, Leafy Greens and Fruits – Your skin is the biggest organ and it reacts to the food you consume. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acid like almonds and salmon are perfect for your skin.
- Apply Masks Every Week – You may want to start using an effective lotion mask for deep moisturizing or a clay mask for deep cleaning. You can also apply your preferred mask and leave it on for at least fifteen minutes until it dries out. Then, peel or wash it off.
- Perform Some Exercises – Exercise for about 30 minutes three to five times a week. Regular exercise helps to reduce stress, which may lead to fewer breakouts. It also increases blood flow to the skin, assisting cells to stay healthy.
For some, following the above tips may seem hard. But, if you really want to have beautiful skin, you will do everything you need to in order to reach your goal.
Other Things You Need to Do
Aside from the above mentioned, you have lots of things to do to have beautiful skin and they include the following:
- Try to have restful and sound sleep
- Take high quality supplements like minerals, vitamins and Omega 3
essential fatty acids
- Know your skin type
- Keep stress levels to a minimum
- Avoid excess exposure to extreme temperatures
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine
- Practice a daily skin care regime
If you find it hard to remember the different things you need to do, try to make a journal. Simply write down the different things you need to do and eat every day. This will serve as your guide to reach your desired skin results.
Vitamins You Need to Have Beautiful and Young Skin
Vitamins play a crucial role to have not just beautiful, but also young and glowing skin. To give you some hints, here are the top skin vitamins you need to change your skin:
- Vitamin A – This strengthens your skin, keeping wrinkles at bay. This type of vitamin comes from liver, milk, egg yolk, spinach, vegetables and orange-colored fruits.
- Vitamin B – This helps you keep a healthy skin tone. This type of vitamin comes from tuna, chicken, potatoes, black beans, asparagus and watermelons.
- Vitamin C – This helps in enhancing the production of collagen, a crucial skin protein. It comes from strawberries, citrus fruits, broccoli, tomatoes and cabbage.
Since all of these vitamins are essential for your skin, you have to adjust your diets. Make sure that you are consuming foods that are loaded with these top three skin vitamins.